Saturday, May 23, 2015

Deals from Dealz!!

Hey girls,

I've seen a lot of talk online about different makeup products from the budget chain Dealz. Now normally a makeup brand that costs €1:49 for the majority of its products would not appeal to me. It would make me think of the horrible stuff I used to buy from the pound shops when I was a teenager, but I bit the bullet, researched the best bits and drove down to Shannon to buy a few bits. I personally love going in here and buying loads of crap and cleaning products but was always wary of the beauty section. I went through the stand and took swatches of all their products and ended up just getting three things. 

Firstly I picked up the famous purple shadow - Deep Plum 17. This was just bloody gorgeous. It is a beautiful deep purple shade with great colour payoff. This is a brilliant crease colour and would suit all eye colours. This was only €1:49. 

I also picked up the Pout it Out lip liner in nude that a lot of sites say is a dupe for MAC' Spice pencil, but this was so drying and crap I threw it away.  

The only other product that appealed to me was their Matte Bronzer in the shade Matte Medium. Now this, as a bronzer will give you a lovely orange tangoed glow, that's really not attractive on anyone, so what I actually use it for is as a blush and also as an eyeshadow. This is also gorgeous as a crease colour to warm up a smokey eye, great for anyone with blue eyes.

Hope this helps,
Hilda..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment