Sunday, February 15, 2015

Top 5 MAC Bridal lipsticks


I am always being asked what would be my favourite bridal lipsticks from my kit.
I always recommend MAC and they would be generally be my go to brand for bridal lippies.

Unless you are a bride that is used to wearing bright reds or purples, it is better to choose a natural shade that will enhance your look.
Everyone has a different lip tone so I would recommend going into Brown Thomas and getting them to colour match you.

Here are my top 5 neutral shades, from lightest to darkest:

: Blankety - a soft beige pink..

: Creme Cup - light babydoll pink

: Angel - most popular. It's a beautiful pink shade that suits almost everyone

: Patisserie - the perfect my lips, but better shade

: Syrup - a muted plummy pink , a sheer wearable lipstick

I will do my favourite brights for Bridal next.

Laters girls...xxx

2 comments: