Saturday, March 3, 2012

Magazine Freebies March 2012

Every couple of months I break my magazine ban and go a bit gaga and buy a few magazines purely for their excellent selection of freebies. And I never, ever read the bloody things just throw them out. Here's the 2 magazines I picked up this week with some juicy freebies

Firstly, check out this month's Glamour magazine, which includes a 100ml tube of hair conditioner by the brand Percy of Reed


Here's how it is described: "This bottle is packed with moisturising marvels. Blueberry extract, grape seed oil, sweet almond oil and aloe vera gel all combine quite beautifully to hydrate and deeply nourish your hair."
I'd never heard of the brand Percy & Reed, until this week and have to say it is a lully conditioner, my fuzzy hair felt and looked shiny and soft after this.
The second magazine I bought this week was Elle, purely because of the freebie, which is the Soap and Glory Mascara.




The Mascara itself is 14.00euro to buy in Boots so I got a good bargain in this one. I've been so impressed so far with their makeup so love getting to try more of their products. The mascara itself is a very natural black mascara that has a glossy finish. Defo a good one to get for free in a magazine as it doesn't harden the lashes and doesn't flake but not good enough to repurchase I think. I'll keep trying it and see do I change my mind....


Thick & Fast™ Mascara
Laters..xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment